Why study abroad?
Hear from other Carson Cougs about the benefits of study abroad.
What’s happening with study abroad?
The Carson College of Business hopes that in-person study abroad will be able to resume in 2021.
See our COVID-19 page for more information.
Types of Study Abroad Programs
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs, WSU faculty teach WSU courses to WSU students. Courses are taught in English. You’ll enjoy the comfort and security of completing the courses you need with faculty and students you know—all while living in and exploring a new country.
- Exchanges are programs in which you directly enroll at a partner university for a semester or year. The Carson College partners with top business schools around the world.
- Study abroad opportunities are provided with the assistance of third-party organizations that work with WSU and universities abroad. Study opportunities could span a summer, semester, or full year.
- International internships provide you a way to gain valuable experience abroad and earn academic credit. Internships abroad can range from two weeks to one year.
International Experience Events:
- HBM/WBBM/SLM Majors Study Abroad Info Session
- Accounting Majors Study Abroad Info Session
- Switzerland Cesar Ritz Study Abroad Program Info Session #1
- MIS/MGMT/ENTRP Majors Study Abroad Info Session
- MKTG Majors Study Abroad Info Session
- FIN Majors Study Abroad Info Session
- IBUS Majors Study Abroad Info Session
- Switzerland Cesar Ritz Study Abroad Program Info Session #2
Fall 2021 information session dates will be announced soon.