Why study abroad?
Hear from other Carson Cougs about the benefits of study abroad.
What’s happening with study abroad?
The Carson College of Business hopes that in-person study abroad will be able to resume in 2021.
See our COVID-19 page for more information.
Types of Study Abroad Programs
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs, WSU faculty teach WSU courses to WSU students. Courses are taught in English. You’ll enjoy the comfort and security of completing the courses you need with faculty and students you know—all while living in and exploring a new country.
- Exchanges are programs in which you directly enroll at a partner university for a semester or year. The Carson College partners with top business schools around the world.
- Study abroad opportunities are provided with the assistance of third-party organizations that work with WSU and universities abroad. Study opportunities could span a summer, semester, or full year.
- International internships provide you a way to gain valuable experience abroad and earn academic credit. Internships abroad can range from two weeks to one year.
International Experience Events:
- England: Summer Study Abroad Info Session
- Egypt: Summer Study Abroad Info Session
- Denmark Study Abroad Info Session #2
- China: Summer Study Abroad Info Session
Amplifier Tiers and Crimson Pathway Students: Participating in International Experience Events support requirements for Amplifier.
Courtney Anne Jackson
Assistant Director of the International Business Institute