The Office of Technology is a resource for Carson College faculty, staff, and students.
Due TO COVID-19, the Office of Technology is not available to walk-in traffic. To request service, please submit a ticket.
MAINTENANCE OF FACULTY/STAFF COMPUTERS
We provide direct computer support for all Carson College-owned computers. This service includes the installation and troubleshooting of software and hardware as well as technical consulting, and support for research and eClasses and database/web accounts for MIS courses. Faculty and staff members may report any technology-related problems or concerns by submitting a Jira ticket.
We coordinate facilities needs in Todd Hall, Todd Addition, and CCB areas of Commons and Johnson Tower. We invite you to learn more about our facilities and how they might enhance your experience at WSU. To report a facilities issue, please submit a Jira ticket.
VIDEO AND WEB CONFERENCING
Video and web conferencing support is available for any official CCB event or meeting in a CCB facility. Request meeting or conference support via our Jira ticketing system.
A print center is available for use by all Carson College departments. It provides faculty, staff, and doctoral students with a convenient, inexpensive resource for prints and copies. You can upload a document for printing through our Jira ticketing system.
Services provided to departments include:
- Event, branding, and campaign support
- Digital design, including web, social media, and email marketing graphics
- Web and event registration forms
- Print design and layout
- Presentations, banners, displays, signage, and PowerPoint presentations
- Todd Hall digital signage and touch screen content (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Event filming and photography
- Video production and editing
- Animation and motion graphics
- Training: We can teach department administrators and content creators how to use the style and layout features of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Creative Cloud applications to create editable documents
The Office of Technology makes computing resources such as software, printing access, and documentation available to CCB students, along with light technical support. Graduate students can make appointments to receive support for WSU-issued equipment and Ph.D. consulting on research.
We encourage students to purchase their own laptops. For questions regarding laptop purchases or requirements, please contact the Office of Technology Help Center.
Office of Technology
Todd Hall 126
Hours of operation: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday