Watch the video of the 2018 event:
Learn how technology drives value
in successful businesses
The annual Business Technology Symposium convenes a panel of technology executives from leading enterprises. Panelists discuss current and emerging issues facing information technology leaders.
Thanks to our sponsors
Steve & Cyndie Tarr
Mike & Amy Dreyer
For more information on sponsoring events,
Office of Development
405 Todd Hall, PO Box 644750
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-4750
Be inspired by top info tech executives.
Chief Information Officer,
Pacific Northwest Laboratory
Cybersecurity at KPMG
- Kashif Ansari, Vice President, Americas Enterprise Presales, Dell EMC
- Megan Bigelow, Director of Customer Reliability Engineering, Heptio
- Frank Harrill, Director of Security, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Cameron Schwartz, Systems Engineering Manager, Dell EMC
- Jaimie Jacobsen (2017 Master of Ceremonies), Business Manager, Slalom
- Chip Suttles, Vice President of Technology, Seattle Seahawks
- Darren Garber, Chief Scientist, Vector Space Systems
- CJ Barker, Director of Software & Solutions Architecture, The Walt Disney Company
2016 & Earlier
- Heidi M. Melin (2016 Master of Ceremonies), Chief Marketing Officer, Plex Systems
- Steve Tarr, Former Vice President of Information Technology, Verizon Wireless
- Adriana Gil Miner, Vice President of Corporate Communications, Tableau
- Justin Curtis, Director of Product Information Technology, Zumiez
- Kris M. Kutchera, Vice President Information Technology, Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- Jeff Wile, Vice President of Cloud, Hosting & Engineering Services, Disney
- Tim Chrobuck, Chief Technology Officer, Community Transit
- Michel Danon, Chief Information Officer, Sound Transit
- Mike Dreyer, Chief Information Officer, Visa
- Rory Hudson, Vice President of IT, Zumiez
- Marianne Marck, Senior VP Consumer Technology, Starbucks
- Paul Moulton, Executive VP and Chief Information Officer, Costco
- Kaj Pederson, Senior VP of Technology, Pharmacy OneSource
- Ingvar Petursson, Chief Information Officer, Expedia
- Andy Reinland, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, F5 Networks
- Chip Suttles, Vice President of Technology, Seahawks, Sounders, and First & Goal
- Steve Tarr, Chief Information Officer, Scottsdale Lincoln Healthcare
- Jason Waram, Vice President of Personalized Platforms, ESPN
- Dave Weinmeister, Chief Information Officer, Foster Farms
- Dennis Korevitski, Chief Information Officer, Sonosite
- Erik Arnold, Chief Information Officer, PATH
- Joel Chaplin, Chief Information Officer, Virtuouso
- Rietta Stoneman, Vice President of IT, VoiceStream
Talk about tough issues you face.
Discuss the challenges of being a senior technology executive with a high level of corporate responsibility.
The public and students of all disciplines are welcome to attend. Click here for event information.
Global Campus students can watch the event through the live-stream during the event.