You can earn six to nine credits while living and studying in the beautiful and culturally rich country of Greece. You’ll enjoy the sun and the sea while experiencing a civilization that bridges ancient history with modern times. The program takes place on the island of Crete. You will have the opportunity to visit historic Athens, as well as Delphi, the nation’s most important archaeological site, and famous monasteries in Meteora.
“Greece was extremely amazing! I can use [what I learned] in almost every aspect of my life.”
—Marcus Smith, finance major
Place of study: Chania & Crete, Greece
Dates: May 13 – June 19, 2020
Course credit: WSU courses, 6-9 credits
IBUS 482 MGTOP 340 MKTG 360
IBUS 496 MGTOP 418 FIN 325
Expenses (excluding air, WSU tuition & fees): TBA (+ WSU full time tuition)
Scholarships available?: Yes
Financial aid applies?: Yes
Director: Stergios Fotopoulos, firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations courses, and prices are subject to change.
Language and culture
- October 7, 2019 at 4:15pm in Todd 121
- November 6, 2019 at 4:15pm in Todd 121
- Application deadline for the program and scholarships: February 2, 2020
- Carson College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship deadline: January 10, 2020
- Apply online or visit International Programs Global Learning in Bryan 105
Contact Courtney Anne Jackson, email@example.com, Todd Hall 101 B, Appointments can be made at the Carson Center front desk.