August 8-9, 2024
A discounted room block has been arranged for attendees at the following hotels:
To book at the discounted rate click here!
To receive the discounted rate, please make your accommodations before July 7, 2024.
Other Lodging Includes:
- Pullman Airport (PUW). The airport is 2 miles from campus.
- Lewiston Airport (LWS). The airport is 34 miles from campus. Ground transportation options are available here.
- Spokane Airport (GEG): The airport is 78 miles from campus and rental car agencies are available. Bus transportation options are available here.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Complimentary shuttle service is available from the Pullman airport from the following hotels:
- Marriott, Hilltop Inn
- Holiday Inn (Hampton by Hilton) hotels.
- The Best Western Plus in Moscow, ID also offers a shuttle service
Contact your hotel directly for details. Please note, the shuttles can only accommodate 8 to 10 people. Additionally, transportation times may be longer than usual during the conference
Ride Sharing Services
Uber and Lyft services are limited in Pullman, WA. We suggest contacting College Cabs at (855) 829-4487.
Rental cars are available at the Pullman airport. Schedule in advance here.
WSU has several parking options. See what self-paid parking options are best suited for your campus visit. Parking permits are purchased on the day of use and you will need your license plate number and a valid credit card. The paid parking system is entirely digital (you will not need to print a permit). Please refer to the WSU Pullman campus parking map for details.