The National Board of Advisors (NBoA) offers expert guidance to help the college shape its vision and achieve its goals.
Its contributions include:
- Strengthening the reputation of the college in the business community, both within the state of Washington and beyond.
- Providing advice and counsel to the Dean about business trends and the changing needs of the business community.
- Reviewing and shaping the college’s strategic direction, evaluating its mission, its plans, and the operational tactics needed to meet those goals.
- Fostering research and learning of the faculty and students of the college within the business community (e.g. facilitating the development of internships, externships, and industry-related and basic research opportunities).
- Assisting with fundraising efforts and enhancing external funding support for college initiatives and activities.
- Actively participating in college events.
The NBoA Executive Committee consists of the NBoA chair and vice chair, immediate past board chair, dean of the Carson College of Business, and chairs of the unit advisory boards. The head development officer for the college serves as an ex-officio member.
Carson College of Business
Washington State University
Chair, National Board of Advisors
Vice Chair, National Board of Advisors
Hathaway Larson LLP
Human Resources Director
Chair, Marketing Advisory Board
Chair, International Business Advisory Board
CEO & Owner
Kolde Properties & Sanctuary Yoga
Chair, Human Resources & Management Advisory Board
Outreach & Education Lead
Chair, Risk Management & Insurance Advisory Board
The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Chair, SHBM Advisory Board
Regional Director of Human Resources – Western Region
Chair, Finance Advisory Board
Senior Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor
Chair, Accounting Advisory Board
Accounting Advisory for KPMG LLP
Chair, Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
Chair, Management Information Systems Advisory Board
Chair, WSU Tri-Cities Advisory Board
Chair, WSU Vancouver Advisory Board
Opsahl Dawson PS
Unit advisory boards
- Accounting Advisory Board
- Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
- Finance Advisory Board
- Hospitality Business Management Advisory Board
- HR/Management Advisory Board
- Information Systems Advisory Board
- International Business Advisory Board
- Marketing Advisory Board
- Risk Management and Insurance Advisory Board
- WSU Tri-Cities Advisory Board
- WSU Vancouver Business Advisory Board
To contact a board member, please send an email to Stephanie Rink, Assistant to the Dean.