THE CARSON COLLEGE OF BUSINESS THANKS OUR EMPLOYER PARTNERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT OF THE CARSON INTERNSHIP FAIR, CAREER NETWORKING NIGHT, AND THE CARSON CAREER SERIES.
The Carson College of Business Career Networking Night is designed and targeted towards Carson College business students, but other majors are more than welcome to join! Employers from regional and global companies attend this event looking for ambitious and motivated candidates to fill their internship and full-time job offers.
To register for Career Networking Night, please click on the “Student Registration.”
Career Networking Night will be hosted virtually on the Airmeet platform. Event details will be emailed to registered Handshake participants closer to the event date.
To learn more about this platform: check out this video here:
Carson Career Series:
Career Center Support:
For “Tips for Success” and other career fair resources, click here.
Amplifier Tiers and Crimson Pathway Students: participating in Career Networking Night, Carson Internship Fair, and the Carson Career Series programs support requirements for Amplifier.
The Carson College of Business Career Networking Night is a virtual event connecting business students to your employment or internship opportunities. This event will be hosted on Thursday, September 30th, 2021 from 5–7 p.m. PST.
WHO ATTENDS CNN?
WSU Business students specializing in Accounting, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality business management, International Business, Management Information Systems, Management (HR), Management (Innovation & Change), Marketing, Senior Living Management, and Wine & Beverage Business Management from all WSU campuses looking for job or internship opportunities.
This season, the Career Networking Night event will be hosted on the Airmeet platform, which provides an engaging and flexible atmosphere for your recruiting team and candidates. Benefits include:
- Just log in and participate. Representatives will not need to create or manage representative schedules ahead of the event.
- Representatives will need to sign in to Airmeet using their LinkedIn profiles or work emails.
- Each representative will get a 1:1 virtual table. Candidates will be able to see your availability in REAL time!
- Airmeet allows for video, audio, and chat communication with students.
- There will be no time limit during virtual networking; so you can keep that conversation going or transition when your representative is ready.
- Airmeet access and event details will be emailed to each listed representative on the company registration.
Play this video to learn more about Airmeet Plaform:
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COMPANY:
To register for CNN, click here or on the Employer Registration tile above. Your company’s registration, payments, and representative details will be managed on the Handshake platform.
Register by Wednesday, September 29th, 2021 at 5 p.m. PST
REGISTRATION COST FOR EMPLOYERS:
- Organizations/ Companies: $250
- Non-Profit/WSU Departments(IRI Only): $125
CNN Standard Registration Includes:
- Access to Career Networking Night Virtual Event and hundreds of Carson College of Business Students
- Up to 2 participating representatives
- Name on WSU Carson College of Business webpage
- Options to participate in employer engagement activities outside of event day (as space allows)
- Carson Center will help promote posted Handshake opportunities
As the event nears, your team will be emailed a reminder to finish your registration on Airmeet and a PDF handout reviewing features and key reminders.
Please make sure EACH attending representative registers using the Airmeet Link provided in the email reminder.
To register now, please click on the “Employer Registration” button above.
Need a Handshake account? Learn how to create one here.
Technical difficulties registering on Handshake? Click here
For more information on event details and employer resources, click here.
Student Professional Development Support
Carson Center for Student Success
Alumni Handshake Registration Support
ACSS Student Employment Coordinator
Alena M. Hume
Employer Event Inquiries
Industry Connections Coordinator
Aimee Tejeda Lunn
Employer Payment/Invoice Inquiries
Administrative Assistant 3