Carson College of Business Photo Contest
Think you’ve got the best photos representing Carson College of Business international experiences?
Enter the annual photo contest.
See your photo on display
Your photo—credited with your name—could become the focal point of Carson College communications:
- Web pages
- Marketing materials
- Online slideshow of winning photos
Take this opportunity to display your photography skills while giving back to the Carson College of Business.
- Category 1: Best Overall Photo
- Category 2: Scenic Landmarks & Landscapes
- Category 3: Capturing Local Culture
- Category 4: Cougar Pride–Best Flag Photo
- Category 5: Learning Abroad
Submissions must include:
- Photographer name
- Contact information: address, email, and phone
- Location of study abroad program
- Major and class standing
- Try to include people wearing Cougar gear.
- Include captions identifying the scene.
- Include a personal quote for promotional purposes.
- No alcohol, except in class-related activities
- No illegal substances
- Please be aware of “No Photo” signs and respect that request while in-country
- If applicable, photos should adhere to COVID guidelines of that location (i.e. wearing a mask, social distancing, etc.)
- Category 1: Best Overall Photo – $50 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 2: Scenic Landmarks & Landscapes – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 3: Capturing Local Culture – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 4: Cougar Pride–Best Flag Photo – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 5: Learning Abroad – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
A signed photo release giving WSU College of Business permission to use photo for marketing purposes will be requested upon submission.