Take a shot!
Think you’ve got the best photos representing Carson College of Business international experiences?
Enter the annual photo contest.
Deadline: January 2021
See your photo on display
Your photo—credited with your name—could become the focal point of Carson College communications:
- Web pages
- Marketing materials
- Online slideshow of winning photos
Take this opportunity to display your photography skills while giving back to the Carson College of Business.
- Category 1: Best Overall Photo
- Category 2: Scenic Landmarks & Landscapes
- Category 3: Capturing Local Culture
- Category 4: Cougar Pride–Best Flag Photo
- Category 5: Learning Abroad
Submissions must include:
- Photographer name
- Contact information: address, email, and phone
- Location of study abroad program
- Major and class standing
- The subject can be either camera aware or not, but the photo/scene should communicate action—the idea or feeling of living or learning.
- Wherever possible, the person featured should be in the foreground, positioned to allow for the physical environment (landscapes or architecture) to be shown.
- Try to include people wearing Cougar gear.
- Resolution: set camera at highest resolution possible (for print), minimum 2 MB.
- Include captions identifying the scene.
- Also include a personal quote for promotional purposes.
- Category 1: Best Overall Photo – $50 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 2: Scenic Landmarks & Landscapes – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 3: Capturing Local Culture – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 4: Cougar Pride–Best Flag Photo – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 5: Learning Abroad – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
A signed photo release giving WSU College of Business permission to use photo for marketing purposes will be requested upon submission.
Gallery of Winning Photos
Additional 2015 entries