Think you’ve got the best photos representing Carson College of Business international experiences?
Enter the annual photo contest.
Deadline: January 2022
See your photo on display
Your photo—credited with your name—could become the focal point of Carson College communications:
- Web pages
- Marketing materials
- Online slideshow of winning photos
Take this opportunity to display your photography skills while giving back to the Carson College of Business.
- Category 1: Best Overall Photo
- Category 2: Scenic Landmarks & Landscapes
- Category 3: Capturing Local Culture
- Category 4: Cougar Pride–Best Flag Photo
- Category 5: Learning Abroad
Submissions must include:
- Photographer name
- Contact information: address, email, and phone
- Location of study abroad program
- Major and class standing
- Try to include people wearing Cougar gear.
- Include captions identifying the scene.
- Include a personal quote for promotional purposes.
- No alcohol, except in class-related activities
- No illegal substances
- Please be aware of “No Photo” signs and respect that request while in-country
- If applicable, photos should adhere to COVID guidelines of that location (i.e. wearing a mask, social distancing, etc.)
- Category 1: Best Overall Photo – $50 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 2: Scenic Landmarks & Landscapes – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 3: Capturing Local Culture – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 4: Cougar Pride–Best Flag Photo – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Category 5: Learning Abroad – $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
A signed photo release giving WSU College of Business permission to use photo for marketing purposes will be requested upon submission.
Gallery of Winning Photos