Encounter the Beauty, Fun and Culture of Ireland, have the option to visit nearby countries during 3-day weekends and complete upper divisions credits in an Experiential Learning Environment.
Experiential learning in Ireland brings core business classes to life. Join us for the journey…
- Gain an understanding of the Irish society including its politics, economy, society, history, identity and culture through a business lens.
- Bring core business courses alive by providing experiential learning through visiting corporate, governmental and significant cultural sites.
- Develop skills and academic and professional abilities applicable for use in regional and global contexts.
- Develop an openness to differing viewpoints on controversial topics related to course material and be able to form and share their own opinions.
- Expand communication skills by finding new ways to navigate around communication barriers.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in the areas of cultural analysis and intercultural understanding.
- Reexamine their values and priorities to become better contributors to the global community by becoming culturally self-aware.
Place of study: Galway and Dublin, Ireland
Dates: May 15–June 18, 2021 2021 PROGRAM CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
Program will return in Summer 2022
Course credit: WSU courses, 6 credits required
Option 1: BLAW 210, FIN 223, FIN 330, IBUS 496
Option 2: ACCTG 330, ACCTG 420, IBUS 496
Expenses (excluding air, WSU tuition & fees): TBA (+ WSU full time tuition)
Scholarships available?: Yes
Financial aid applies?: Yes
Locations courses, and prices are subject to change.
- Weekly business visits
- Gaelic Games
- Cliffs of Moher
- Application deadline for the program and scholarships: February 1, 2021
- Carson College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship deadline: January 10, 2021
- Apply online or visit International Programs Global Learning in Bryan 105
Contact Courtney Anne Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Todd Hall 101 B