Interested in supporting the Carson College’s business clubs and professional development efforts?
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Be a guest speaker for a professional development workshop
- Talk to students about trends in your industry or company
- Share your advice, experience, and industry insight
- Make a financial contribution to fund student travel to networking events and company tours
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT CARSON COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDENTS,
CONTACT SOPHIA GAITHER AT
OR VISIT GO.WSU.EDU/CARSONCENTER
My study abroad scholarship allowed me to fully immerse myself in the Florentine culture and not feel held back. I was able to appreciate the art of Italy’s food so much more by sitting down for Aperitivo with fellow Florentines.
– Allie Peterson, Hospitality Business Management
Total number of Carson College students who participated in study abroad programs in 2016:
Total amount of scholarships awarded to students studying abroad in 2016:
Carson College faculty-led study abroad programs:
10 Programs in 10 Countries