Need financial support to assist you with travel or living expenses for your summer internship?
Apply to the Janice Beckman Scholarship to pay for those additional cost.
March 19th, 2017
- Your advisor helps you stay on track to earn your degree. Advising services are all conveniently housed in the center’s first floor location in Todd 101.
- Tutoring is available free of charge. You can receive 1-on-1 help from qualified peers.
Careers and involvement
The Carson Center prepares you to land a great position to start your career through networking events provided by the center and clubs each semester. Come to the front desk of the Carson Center to see our Peer Advisors to get the current workshop schedule.
- Mock interviews give you interviewing practice with expert feedback.
- Resume critiques help you leave the best possible impression with potential employers.
- Networking with business leaders across the state is easy using the center’s videoconferencing equipment, speakerphones, projectors, and more.
- The international learning requirement gives you an understanding of peoples of different nations and culture and can be fulfilled by studying abroad.
The Carson College awards hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships to students each year. Find out about your eligibility for awards and how to apply.
“Using the Carson Center as a resource helped me get my internship with Boeing,”
—Chelsea Trefren, MBA student
There’s always a quiet place to hit the books…and relax.
Location: Todd 101
101 Todd Hall, PO Box 644750
Pullman, WA 99164-4750