Carson College of Business Study Abroad: Virtual Summer
Business Consulting in Europe
Dates: May 10 – July 2, 2021
Course credit: WSU course, 3 credits
Expenses (programs fees & WSU tuition for 3 Credits): TBA
Scholarships Available?: Yes
Financial aid applies?: Yes
Director: Jeff Joireman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online asynchronous course with one weekly synchronous meeting.
- Team consulting projects will take place with organizations located in Europe.
- Consulting teams will work in a competitive environment to design a thorough business proposal aimed to address their client’s needs and objectives.
- Ongoing career development workshops focused on international professional development.
- Application deadline for program: March 1
- Apply online
Contact Courtney Anne Jackson
Todd Hall 101 B
Appointments can be made via the Carson Center virtual front desk:
M-F from 1 – 4 p.m. on Zoom or by e-mailing the Carson Center at email@example.com