To be considered for an Entrepreneurship Scholarship please submit:
- Resume (including GPA, major, minor and student ID #)
- A statement of interest in entrepreneurship program activities or student venture creation
Submit to Marie Mayes at email@example.com.
DEADLINE: September 15, 2017
- Freedom Philosophy Scholarship – Scholarship Fund to encourage participation in the Entrepreneurship Program
- James Huber Memorial Entrepreneur Scholarship- This scholarship was designed to recognize and courage students who are majoring in Entrepreneurship in the Carson College of Business. The recipient must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Rom J. Markin Entrepreneurship Scholarship – This scholarship is awarded to undergraduate upperclassmen, certified majors in CCB; indicated interest and intent in working in an entrepreneurial venture upon graduation from WSU.
- William “Chip” Treverton, Jr. Endowed Scholarship- This scholarship is awarded to a WSU undergraduate student with a GPA of 3.0 or better and enrolled in the Entrepreneurship Degree Program.