Application Deadlines for Entrepreneurship Scholarships
- Fall Term: October 15
- Spring Term: January 15
To be considered for an Entrepreneurship Scholarship please submit:
- Resume (including GPA, major, minor and student ID #)
- A statement of interest in entrepreneurship program activities, student venture creation or study abroad
- Center for Entrepreneurial Studies Service Scholarship
- Freedom Philosophy Scholarship – Scholarship Fund to encourage participation in the Entrepreneurship Program
- James Huber Memorial Entrepreneur Scholarship- This scholarship was designed to recognize and courage students who are majoring in Entrepreneurship in the Carson College of Business. The recipient must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Rom J. Markin Entrepreneurship Scholarship – This scholarship is awarded to undergraduate upperclassmen, certified majors in CCB; indicated interest and intent in working in an entrepreneurial venture upon graduation from WSU.
- William “Chip” Treverton, Jr. Endowed Scholarship- This scholarship is awarded to a WSU undergraduate student with a GPA of 3.0 or better and enrolled in the Entrepreneurship Degree Program.