The National Board of Advisors (NBoA) offers expert guidance to help the college shape its vision and achieve its goals.
Its contributions include:
- Strengthening the reputation of the college in the business community, both within the state of Washington and beyond.
- Providing advice and counsel to the Dean about business trends and the changing needs of the business community.
- Reviewing and shaping the college’s strategic direction, evaluating its mission, its plans, and the operational tactics needed to meet those goals.
- Fostering research and learning of the faculty and students of the college within the business community (e.g. facilitating the development of internships, externships, and industry-related and basic research opportunities).
- Assisting with fundraising efforts and enhancing external funding support for college initiatives and activities.
- Actively participating in college events.
The NBoA Executive Committee consists of the NBoA chair and vice chair, immediate past board chair, dean of the Carson College of Business, and chairs of the unit advisory boards. The head development officer for the college serves as an ex-officio member.
Chair, National Board of Advisors
Senior Vice President
Immediate Past Chair
Bayview Arc, Inc.
Chair, Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
Director, Technology Deployment, and Outreach
Batelle, Pacific Northwest National Lab
Chair, HR/Management Advisory Board
Manager, Human Resources
Chair, Accounting Advisory Board
Client Service Manager
Dean, Carson College of Business
Washington State University
Chair, Information Systems Advisory Board
Chair, WSU Vancouver Advisory Board
Duffy Kekel LLP
Chair, Marketing Advisory Board
Federal Account Manager
Chair, Risk Management and Insurance Advisory Board
Director, Risk Management & Insurance
Chair, Finance Advisory Board
Senior Vice President
Director of Development
WSU Carson College of Business
Chair, SHBM Advisory Board
Chair, WSU Tri-Cities
Director, Economic Development Office
Chair, International Business Advisory Board
Silver Creek Capital Management
Unit advisory boards
- Accounting Advisory Board
- Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
- Finance Advisory Board
- Hospitality Business Management Advisory Board
- HR/Management Advisory Board
- Information Systems Advisory Board
- International Business Advisory Board
- Marketing Advisory Board
- Risk Management and Insurance Advisory Board
- WSU Tri-Cities Advisory Board
- WSU Vancouver Business Advisory Board
To contact a board member, please send an email to Hannah Finkas-Ganders.