The mission of Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to cultivate and celebrate leadership and professional excellent, to advance the values of the Society, and to serve its lifelong members. Beta Gamma Sigma adds value to the Carson College through sponsoring business industry treks and other professional development opportunities.
- Second-semester sophomores that rank in the upper 10 percent of their class; or
- In the upper 10 percent of the junior or senior class; or
- In the upper 20 percent of master’s classes, after completing half of the program
- All students who successfully defend their Doctoral dissertation are eligible to join
- Transfer students meeting the above criteria pertaining to their class, after completing the equivalent of one full year of coursework at the chapter’s university.