Handshake is Washington State University’s free online employment resource for students and alumni. Create an account by following the link below:
- Your advisor helps you stay on track to earn your degree. Advising services are all conveniently housed in the center’s first floor location in Todd 101.
- Tutoring is available free of charge. You can receive 1-on-1 help from qualified peers.
Careers and involvement
Career Consultants in the Carson Center help you connect academic interests to career aspirations through a variety of exploratory opportunities and individualized consultations such as:
- Major/Career Exploration
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- Job & Internship Search Strategies
- Interviewing Techniques & Preparation
- Professionalism & Networking
- Graduate School Preparation
- Networking Events & Industry Treks
- The international learning requirement gives you an understanding of peoples of different nations and culture and can be fulfilled by studying abroad.
The Carson College awards hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships to students each year. Find out about your eligibility for awards and how to apply.
Student Employment Opportunities
Typical hiring happens each spring. Please visit Handshake for current position openings.
101 Todd Hall, PO Box 644750
Pullman, WA 99164-4750