Become a client and gain valuable insight to improve your business. Participating clients receive student consulting under mentor and faculty supervision that provides a fresh perspective and actionable plan for growth.
Organizations seeking to engage with Carson Business Solutions should meet the following criteria:
- Willing to commit 16 hours during the 16-week semester, approximately 1 hour per week
- 6+ months of financial statements
- 6+ months of business history
- Willing to test and/or implement recommendations provided by student teams
- At least two employees or board members
Beginning in August 2020, Carson Business Solutions will provide clients with a choice of one of the following three project types:
- Develop a plan for safe and “touchless” customer engagement
- Build an online e-commerce strategy to reach more customers
- Develop a plan to address critical business issues (e.g. general business strategy, competitive issues, marketing awareness, information systems, process improvement, overall profitability)
- Develop a plan for general business growth or expansion into new channels and markets
Carson Business Solutions uses an effective analysis and consulting model to develop informed, actionable recommendations for participating companies. See more at How Carson Business Solutions Works.
Clients invest a minimum of 12 hours over the course of a 16-week semester, either August to December or January to May.
Applications can be submitted anytime for consideration in future semesters.
There is a two-step process for admission to Carson Business Solutions:
- Application: Complete and submit the application form.
- Interview: Meet with Savannah Maltos, Program Coordinator of Carson Business Solutions, to share the needs of your business and learn more about the program.