Take a shot!
Think you’ve got the best photos representing Carson College of Business?
Submit your study abroad photos here!
See your photo on display
Your photo—credited with your name—could become the focal point of Carson College Study Abroad communications:
- Web pages
- Marketing materials
Take this opportunity to display your photography skills while giving back to the Carson College of Business.
Submissions must include:
- Photographer name
- Contact information: address, email, and phone
- Major and class standing
- Study Abroad Program
- The subject can be either camera aware or not, but the photo/scene should communicate action—the idea or feeling of living or learning.
- Wherever possible, the person featured should be in the foreground, positioned to allow for the physical environment (landscapes or architecture) to be shown.
- Try to include people wearing Cougar gear.
- Resolution: set camera at highest resolution possible (for print), minimum 2 MB.
- Include captions identifying the scene.
- Also include a personal quote for promotional purposes.