Take a shot! Think you’ve got the best photos representing Carson College of Business international experiences? Enter the annual photo contest.
See your photo on display
Your photo—credited with your name—could become the focal point of Carson College communications:
- Web pages
- Marketing materials
- Online slideshow of winning photos
Take this opportunity to display your photography skills while giving back to the Carson College of Business.
- Best Overall Photo – $100 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
- Category 1: Scenic Landmarks & Landscapes – $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
- Category 2: Capturing Local Culture – $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
- Category 3: Cougar Pride–Best Flag Photo – $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
- Category 4: International Education – $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
Submissions must include:
- Photographer name
- Contact information: address, email, and phone
- Location of study abroad program
- Major and class standing
- The subject can be either camera aware or not, but the photo/scene should communicate action—the idea or feeling of living or learning.
- Wherever possible, the person featured should be in the foreground, positioned to allow for the physical environment (landscapes or architecture) to be shown.
- Try to include people wearing Cougar gear.
- Resolution: set camera at highest resolution possible (for print), minimum 2 MB.
- Include captions identifying the scene.
- Also include a personal quote for promotional purposes.
Judges will be faculty and staff members in the Carson College of Business. Winners will be selected based on craft and technical ability, content, style, and originality. Please include a quote for marketing.
A signed photo release giving WSU College of Business permission to use photo for marketing purposes will be requested upon submission.
Rename your photo to include your name and upload here. You can drag and drop your photo files on this webpage or Select Files [button].