Experiential learning in Ireland brings core business classes to life. Join us for the journey…
- Gain an understanding of the Irish society including its politics, economy, society, history, identity and culture through a business lens.
- Bring core business courses alive by providing experiential learning through visiting corporate, governmental and significant cultural sites.
- Develop skills and academic and professional abilities applicable for use in regional and global contexts.
- Develop an openness to differing viewpoints on controversial topics related to course material and be able to form and share their own opinions.
- Expand communication skills by finding new ways to navigate around communication barriers.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in the areas of cultural analysis and intercultural understanding.
- Reexamine their values and priorities to become better contributors to the global community by becoming culturally self-aware.
Place of study: Ireland
Dates: May 12 – June 13, 2019
Course credit: WSU courses, 6-9 credits
BLAW 210 ACCTG 230 ACCTG 231
Expenses (Excluding air, WSU tuition & fees): TBA (+ WSU full time tuition)
Scholarships available?: Yes
Financial aid applies?: Yes
Director: Nori Pearson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations courses, and prices are subject to change.