Explore the world—and your major
Faculty-led educational programs let you experience a brand new culture alongside your classmates, with the instruction and guidance of one of your professors. You’ll take WSU business classes in English, so you can make progress toward your degree. Download an at-a-glance summary of programs.
Benefits to students
Attending a study abroad program fulfills the college International Learning Requirement. Students gain global experiences, cultural understanding and world appreciation. Get a competitive edge for job searches, interviews and promotions.
A wide choice of destinations
The Carson College offers faculty-led programs in the following locations:
- China – Pullman MBA
- China/Korea – Online MBA
- China/Vietnam – Executive MBA
- Students eligible to certify in a business major or minor
- GPA requirement: 2.5
- Completed certification courses or in progress
- Prerequisites required for all business courses
- Only WSU students may participate in our faculty-led programs
- No Visitors can be allowed on the programs
- Non-Business majors are required to have all business course prerequisites
- WARNING: If certification into a major or minor is denied, students may forfeit program fee and WSU is not responsible for any program related expenses (air fare, etc.)
What about the cost?
Find out how you can get financial support for studying abroad.