As an ambassador, you’ll help promote the School of Hospitality Business Management to prospective students and their parents.
- Providing departmental tours to campus visitors
- Assisting recruiters and other industry partners while on campus
- Helping at various off-campus events, such as the Northwest Foodservice Show, the Washington Lodging Association Annual Convention, ProStart competitions, various recruiting events statewide, and more
- Ambassadors are selected through an application and interview process. The school recruits and hires ambassadors at the end of each semester for the following semester. Applications are available at that time.
- If you are interested in applying outside of the designated recruitment period, email email@example.com.
- You must be a hospitality business management or wine business management major to be eligible to apply.