This scholarship program provides freshmen and sophomores with an introduction to entrepreneurship programming and a community of support.
Scholarship recipients must:
- Join an entrepreneurship-related club (such as Cougar Entrepreneurs)
- Participate in organizing Global Entrepreneurship Week activities with Boeing Scholars
- Attend professional development activities organized for e-Connection students
- Attend once-a-month meetings with other e-Connection students
- Freshman or sophomore standing in any major
- Interest in entrepreneurship
Deadline: Monday, September 12, 2016
Write a paragraph (not exceeding 300 words) to answer each of the following questions:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Describe your interest in the program.
- How will your participation in this program contribute to your long-range career plans?
Include your name and WSU ID number at the top of the page. Attach your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile (preferred). Submit your application to Marie Mayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Center for Entrepreneurial Studies