This scholarship program provides freshmen and sophomores with an introduction to entrepreneurship programming and a community of support.
Scholarship recipients must:
- Join an entrepreneurship-related club
- Participate in organizing Global Entrepreneurship Week activities with Boeing Scholars
- Attend professional development activities organized for e-Connect students
- Attend once-a-month meetings with other e-Connect students
- Freshman or sophomore standing in any major
- Interest in entrepreneurship
Deadline: October 1, 2018
Write a paragraph (not exceeding 300 words) to answer each of the following questions:
- What is entrepreneurship?
- Describe your interest in the program.
- How will your participation in this program contribute to your long-range career plans?