The School of Hospitality Business Management is extending its footprint of global wine and beverage learning by integrating a study abroad component to the study of beverage management with travel to Lyon, France and the surrounding wine regions. Lyon is dubbed the ‘Gastronomic Capital of the World’ featuring excellent local cuisine and located in the center of several important wine regions. Students will gain valuable international experience with tastings, tours, and cultural experiences highlighting core aspects of wine quality, terroir, culinary tourism and regional identity. Students will study from world-class experts in wine, food and hospitality at the internationally-renowned Institut Paul Bocuse – assuring an enhanced passion for wine, food and hospitality.
Place of Study: Lyon, France
Dates: March 16 – March 20, 2020
Course credit:WSU courses, 3 credits
Expenses (excluding air, WSU tuition & fees: TBA (+ WSU full time tuition)
Scholarships available?: Yes
Financial aid applies?: Yes
Director: Robert Harrington, firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations courses, and prices are subject to change
Language and culture
- September 26, 2019 at 4:15pm in Todd 121
- October 8, 2019 at 4:15pm in Todd 121
- Application deadline for the program and scholarships: November 1, 2019
- Carson College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship deadline for this program: October 1, 2019
- Apply online or visit International Programs Global Learning in Bryan 10
Contact Courtney Anne Jackson, email@example.com, Todd Hall 101 B, Appointments can be made at the Carson Center front desk.