Student Ambassadors represent the Carson College of Business by sharing their passion for business, inspiring students to pursue a business degree, and showcasing the Carson College of Business to prospective students and parents, donors and alumni, and external constituents (such as industry representatives and employers). In this role, ambassadors are seen as role-models, mentors, resources, and representatives for the Carson College.
What We Do
- Provide tours of Todd Hall to prospective students and their families
- Promote Carson College of Business opportunities for students
- Assist in the set-up and overall function of events within the college
- Participate in panels to provide student perspectives
- Host campus visits for employers, alumni, and donors
How to Get Involved
Interested in becoming an Ambassador? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about position openings and the application process, or for more information about this leadership program in the Carson College of Business.
Carson Center for Student Success
Past Ambassador Meet & Greets