One-on-One Mentoring with a Boeing Professional
WSU business students are paired with a mentor from Boeing who can provide information about the aerospace industry, opportunities at Boeing, and general career guidance. Students are expected to act in a professional manner at all times and to be proactive in communicating with mentors.
- Accounting, Finance, MIS, Marketing , or International Business major
- Sophomore or junior level
- At least 2.5 GPA
- Strong interest in the aerospace industry
- Available and able to participate in events:
- Orientation Meeting (Sept. 18, 4:30pm)
- Kick-off Luncheon at Boeing (Oct. 12th, all day event including lunch and factory tour). Transportation provided.
- Communication with Boeing mentor at least once each month (Sept. – May)
To find out more about joining this program, contact: