One-on-One Mentoring with a Boeing Professional
Text: WSU business students are paired with a mentor from Boeing who can provide information about the aerospace industry, opportunities at Boeing, and general career guidance. Students are expected to act in a professional manner at all times and to be proactive in communicating with mentors.
- Accounting, Finance, MIS, Marketing, or International Business major
- Sophomore or junior level
- At least 2.5 GPA
- Available and able to participate in events:- Training meeting (September 26, 5:00 p.m.)
– Kick-off Luncheon at Boeing Friday, October 13, 2017. Transportation provided.
– Mid-year Boeing visit (March 12, 2018)
– Communication with Boeing mentor at least once each month (September – May)
Download here, then complete and send to Leanne Ralstin (email@example.com)
To find out more about joining this program, contact: