The Carson College of Business Center for Student Success is a one-stop-shop for academic support and guidance in launching your career. When you need help, start here.
- Your advisor helps you stay on track to earn your degree. Advising services are all conveniently housed in the center’s first floor location.
- Tutoring is available free of charge. You can receive 1-on-1 help from qualified peers.
Careers and involvement
The Carson Center prepares you to land a great position to start your career.
- Mock interviews give you interviewing practice with expert feedback.
- Resume critiques help you leave the best possible impression with potential employers.
- Networking with business leaders across the state is easy using the center’s videoconferencing equipment, speakerphones, projectors, and more.
- Study abroad programs prepare you to become a global business leader. Explore the different types of programs and many destinations worldwide.
- The international learning requirement can be fulfilled in several ways. Consult with your advisor and plan ahead!
The Carson College awards hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships to students each year. Find out about your eligibility for awards and how to apply.
“Using the Carson Center as a resource helped me get my internship with Boeing,”
—Chelsea Trefren, MBA student
There’s always a quiet place to hit the books…and relax.
101 Todd Hall, PO Box 644750
Pullman, WA 99164-4750
“The Carson Center holds workshops for just about everything, like searching for a job, landing a job, job interviews and resumes. Everything I need to succeed after I graduate is right here,”
—Allison Thomas, senior, management
Apply now to certify a major
The application period to certify a major for the Spring 2015 semester opens November 10 and closes December 12 at 5:00 p.m.